05 Aug Join our team! – Travel Consultant
Join our team!
If you are a travel enthusiast, passionate about sharing a common vision, persistent and you simply love working with other people, then we want you on board! We are looking for a passionate person willing to be trained and to commit to a long-term position on a full-time basis, to join us and become part of our team.
Position: Travel Consultant
The duties will mainly concern:
- Corporate travel,
- Utilizing strategic policies and programs,
- Handling and overseeing all travel arrangements (air, lodgings etc.) and operations,
- Provide advice on travel documents, insurance, etc.,
- Handle credit card programs and charges,
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures,
- Drive continuous improvement in travel programs.
Do you have a passion for travel, organizing activities and willing to take up a challenge? Then you should meet the following requirements:
- You should hold a College or University degree.
- You have an excellent command of both English and Greek languages.
- You have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
- You should have a driver’s licence.
- You can exhibit strong and remarkable communication skills and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of handling Sabre or Galileo reservation systems and/or experience in travel can be a bonus.
Intrigued by the position? Then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In our company, we are highly in favour of providing equal opportunities to all interested applicants, therefore we are committed to show no discrimination with regard to gender, race or ethnicity throughout the application process and to provide equal opportunities for all.